What is it?
The summer challenge is an opportunity for children to get outside and explore, exercise, read, and do activities with their family and friends during the summer months. This FREE challenge is available to everyone to print out and do on your own!
Who is it for?
All ages under 18 are welcome to participate. Challenge your friends and siblings and see who gets to the 55 goal first!
When do we play?
All Challenge Grids must be turned in by August 1, 2019. If you wish not to participate in the full challenge and be entered into the drawing, then you can begin anytime!
How do we play?
- Print the challenge grid
- Complete tasks from June 1 - August 1 by having a parent or guardian initial each completed square. Be sure to HAVE FUN!
- Return the challenge grid with a minimum of 55 signed (completed) squares with your child’s name clearly printed on the top right corner to Southern Family Chiropractic.
- Be entered to win up to $250 in local gift cards. (Children's place, The Little Gym, Culinary Kids, Sky Zone, Northlake Academy of Music)
- Winners will be chosen Friday, August 2nd!!
- Be fair and begin the challenge on June 1 and return the finished grid either by physically dropping it off at Southern Family Chiropractic or mailing it in on or before August 1st! (2077 N Causeway Blvd, Suite 3 Mandeville, LA 70471)
- Download the Challenge Grid and let the games begin!!!